CTTC-BHUBANESWAR is hosting the Alumni Meet in its campus on 24th December 2019(Tuesday) at 9 :00 AM.All the alumni members (Passed out from CTTC and its extension centres since 1995) are cordially invited to attend this alumni meeting and make it grand success. CTTC expects the gathering of around 2000 alumni members.
On this special eve, the committee formed by the CTTC Management has decided to publish a souvenir titled as “Tech-beats” and the same will be unveiled on the same day. The committee requests all the Alumni members, trainees currently pursuing different courses, faculty members and employees interested to contribute unique articles to be published in the Souvenir.
The rules/guidelines/instructions for submitting the articles will be as follows:
1 . The articles can be both technical/non-technical, short stories, poems, Management topics either in English/Hindi/Odia.
- Articles must be original one i.e. it must have been written by the writer him/herself. If it is collected, modified or translated from some other source, it must be clearify mentioned with the auther’s/source’s name. Copying some other’s articles is considered as illegal and unacceptable.
- The articles prepared only in MS Word will be acceptable by the committee. The article should be mailed to Mr. S.K Rout, Placement Head of CTTC, Bhubaneswar, Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org . Articles can also be submitted in hard/printed form also.
- The decision of the Editorial team on selection of articles and publishing them will be final.
- The writers need to submit their passport size photograph,name,Designation, Course name,Batch number, Roll No etc.
- the articles should be submitted latest by 30thNov 2019. No Article will be accepted after 30thNov 2019 (5.00 PM)